Business Law in Newtownabbey & Belfast

We can assist you with:

Commercial Leases

We can help your business in many ways, from checking commercial leases to applying for liquor licences.
If you're renting your business premises, or if you have commercial property to let, we can assist with negotiations and advise on tenancy agreements.

Liquor Licences

Restaurants, pubs, clubs and hotels that sell alcoholic beverages need a valid liquor licence. If you need a new licence, or if it's time to renew an existing liquor licence, give us a call.

Business Law

  • Business Sales and Purchases
  • Partnership Agreements
  • Tenancy Agreements
  • Finance and Loan Agreements

Give us a Call

Call us at our Newtownabbey office for advice on business law. Let our commercial lease and tenancy agreements sort out your property questions, or ask us for help with your partnership agreements. Send an email with your query and we'll get back to you right away.

Website powered by BT